Terms and Conditions
- VisionResearch.org provides hosting and web services broadly of interest to scientific and medical researchers.
- VisionResearch.org does not permit content banned under EU law, nor any material that may be deemed by reasonable persons to be obscene or offensive. Such material, if brought to the attention of the administrator of VisionResearch.org and adjudged to be in breach of this condition, will be removed without notice. VisionResearch.org will be the final arbiter in such matters.
- VisionResearch.org does not include the religious in the definition of 'reasonable persons' above.
- VisionResearch.org cannot guarantee that its web sites and other Web services will display or operate properly for users of eccentric systems such as MacOS.
- VisionResearch.org does not permit the promotion of Apple Computer Inc. or its products, nor links to any web content promoting products of Apple Computer Inc.
- Clients agree that they shall defend, indemnify, save and hold VisionResearch.org harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney's fees asserted against VisionResearch.org, its agents, its Clients, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by Clients, their agents, employees or assigns. Clients agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless VisionResearch.org against liabilities arising out of; (1) any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with VisionResearch.org's servers; (2) any material supplied by Clients infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party; (3) copyright infringement and (4) any defective products sold to Clients from VisionResearch.org's servers.